Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TWise

LOST IG IN TOPEKA KANSAS AREA

19 posts in this topic

Lost Italian Greyhound SW area of Topeka Kansas. She is 5 years old, red with white markings on feet and face. Weighs 12 pounds and about 15 inches tall at the shoulder. Call name is EMBER.

Lost evening of 10/06/13. We desperately need a fresh sighting so we know where to start searching again. Her photo and ad on Craigslist is:

Please share on FB or anywhere so that those in the Topeka and Lawrence KS areas can keep watch. If found or sighted, please call TAMMY 316-209-3098
Thanks so much.

post-5920-0-71649900-1381279636_thumb.jp

Sending good wishes for this little one to be found soon!

Prayers for Embers safe return

Praying that Ember will soon be home, safe & sound.

There is a search party scheduled for Saturday October 12th at 10:00 am. Meet up is at the gas station at SE 6th & Croco Road.

I was out in the area on Wednesday evening. Prayers are needed because it's almost been a week since Ember went missing and that area is mostly highway and wilderness.

Unfortunately, no sightings or signs of her anywhere.

Have you thought about using a psychic? Working with one might give you a place to start looking. Still the information might be vague but it could give you some clues about where to begin. Don't lose hope many IGs have been found after missing for weeks. I certainly hope she's not gone for that long but don't give up! They are a lot tougher and smarter than we give them credit for. Wish I lived closer.

good luck - have known IGs to be missing weeks to months in Canada in both urban areas and in wild areas and still be recovered safely with only minor injuries, so stay hopeful,

Flowerpot

Does anyone have Iva's current contact info? She's the animal communicator who's been able to help in numerous IGs being found safely.

Does anyone have Iva's current contact info? She's the animal communicator who's been able to help in numerous IGs being found safely.

Bumping this so someone sees your request for Iva's contact information. I know there is someone on here that has it I just can't remember who it is. You might want to start a new thread requesting Iva's or a referral to a good communicator's contact information.

Bumping this so someone sees your request for Iva's contact information. I know there is someone on here that has it I just can't remember who it is. You might want to start a new thread requesting Iva's or a referral to a good communicator's contact information.

Bump again

Any sightings or other good news?

I just sent a msg to Holly - who was a good friend of Iva's. I do have Holly's current contact info, so I hope to hear back shortly.

I heard from Holly - she said she does not think Iva is doing this much anymore as the number of requests became overwhelming, but she is forwarding my message to Iva. I do not have direct contact info myself. I will let you know if I hear anything.

OK I got Iva's contact info - I sent it to TWise! Hoping for good news on Ember.

Still hoping everything turns out OK with happy ending.

Any updates on this little one?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0