When trying to find a dentist for the whole family, you should look into practices that offer general and family dentistry. A few things to look for are one with proper qualifications, and experience and who uses advanced technological equipment, and methods and follows safety and health procedures. Many general and family dentists can handle other procedures, including more complex

Read More »

If you’re concerned about gingivitis, several warning signs can indicate its presence. This informative YouTube video goes over everything you need to watch out for: Bleeding Gums: One of the earliest signs is bleeding gums, especially while brushing or flossing. This is often a key indicator of gum inflammation. Swollen or Tender Gums: Gingivitis can cause your gums to become

Read More »

FEATURED ARTICLE

traveling with dog

Traveling with Your Pets Amid the Coronavirus Pandemic

Airlines and countries haven’t always made it easier for our furry friends to travel. It took us a while before we were able to find an airline that accepts our dog in the cabin. So, what happens now with Covid-19 still threatening people, businesses, and governments? It hasn’t always been

Read More »
Doing Yoga

Scoliosis Home Workouts: 8 Exercises That Will Strengthen Your Core

If you have been diagnosed with scoliosis and have been going through several sessions of non-surgical scoliosis correction, you might want to try out these exercises at home. The following exercises support your scoliosis treatment program by helping you strengthen your core and improving your posture and balance. 8 Exercises

Read More »
Play Video
Play Video

ABOUT IGGY ✿

Think out of the box, live in the moment!

Hi, I’m Iggy Sunday. I am a florist, a fashion design and interior design enthusiast, and mom to an adorable shih tzu puppy. I am in love with all things beautiful, and that’s mostly what I write about. Here, you will find fun, informative articles about fashion, beauty, fitness, home interiors, and even pet care.

As you may have already guessed, this blog began as a space for self-expression. I like making beautiful things and sharing them to other people. From a personal blog that contained mainly anecdotes, I have opened my world to more people, and now it contains works by other like-minded writers as well as collaborations with amazing artists.

Welcome to my blog and I hope you find something that will encourage you to think out of the box and live in the moment.

Here’s to loving life, appreciating the small stuff, and creating your own happiness!