Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zelante

Found IG in KY

8 posts in this topic

My friend has been fostering this dog until his owners are found. Does anyone recognize him?

post-57-0-73033500-1365387398_thumb.jpg

He looks very sweet. i hope he finds his owners! I am glad he has a good temporary home with your friend. You have probably tried this already but maybe you could call the local vets and then ask for their emails so you can email the picture and see if they recognize their patient.

I am just happy he is safe and being cared for. I hope they find his family and am sure they are sick wth worry. Have they had him scanned to see if he is micochipped? I'm sure the have just thought I ask.

My friend who has him actually is a Vet (though she is fostering him at her house). So far, they've had no luck. Hope that the owners are found soon so that they'll at least know whether or not they've been looking for this boy.

Sending best wishes for this boy. I hope that he can be reunited with his humans soon. I hope he wasn't dumped, but at least if he was, he's in a caring place now.

What area of Kentucky was he found. I have some aquaintances that have one that looked alot like this one.

What area of Kentucky was he found. I have some aquaintances that have one that looked alot like this one.

Private email the original poster FMI. I don't think she's been here for a while.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0